ONLINE QUIZ and FREE GUIDE FOR PASSENGERS
What kind of traveler are you? Find out with a quiz
What do we really know about sustainable mobility? Let's complete the online quiz to find out if we are able to better protect our rights as passengers, if our daily choices in mobility are actually "sustainable", how important transport is in Europe and, consequently, what steps the EU is taking in this direction. The quiz, anonymous, is in 9 languages.
To learn the answers, download the free guide for passenger "Moving in Europe" in the same 9 language.
Free guide "Moving in Europe"
Online quiz and free guide are activities promoted by the European project "Mobility, a paradigm of European citizenship", which involved citizens from 8 countries (Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Spain) on the challenges that the mobility of people sets for the future of Europe: transport accessibility, environmental sustainability and rights of citizens/passengers.
The project is coordinated by Cittadinanzattiva onlus-Active Citizenship Network and takes advantage of the collaboration of the following Partners:
Media: Clippings and press articles
Project duration: from January to December 2013
The project is realized with the support of the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union.
(Last Updated: September 2013)
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >