In 2015, Active Citizenship Network wants to start a research-project at the European level with the aim to give evidence on existing good practices in several European countries in terms of struggle against pain.
In particular, the research allows us to give continuity - expanding it with some specificity – to the investigation for good practices in the struggle against pain started by ACN in 2012.Read more >
Active Citizenship Network is participating at the European project “From Citizen Involvement to Policy Impact (U-Impact)” supported by the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union.
The project coordinates citizen involvement with the public authorities on national and European level in nine European countries in order to increase the impact of citizen initiatives on the policy making process in the European Union. It is the extension of the EU Project “Joint Citizen Action for a Stronger, Citizen-Friendly Union (JoiEU)”.
After the presentation to the Senate of our dossier in terms of fuel poverty, "Energy and chronically ill", made with Acquirente Unico, the Authority for Electricity and Gas has shown not only to be able to act very quickly on important issues, but also to carefully consider the "civic" information produced by the associations.Read more >
- Collection of good practices & “EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain”
- From Citizen Involvement to Policy Impact (U-Impact)
- Patient Declaration on Medical Research, Innovation and theGlobal Search for Cures
- Active for Young Professionals
- THE COMMITMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA FOR MATERNITY AND NATALITY PROTECTION
- Joint Citizen Action for a Stronger, Citizen-Friendly Union (JoiEU)
- The Commitment Of Cittadinanzattiva-Active Citizenship Network In The Prevention Of Cerebro And Cardiovascular Diseases
- European Charter of Active Citizenship
- Chronic pain: making the invisible visible. European collection of good practices
- FUTURE ACTIVE CITIZENS: VOLUNTEERING AS AN EXERCISE OF DEMOCRACY
- EU civic research: collection of good practices on chronic pain
- European Patients’ Rights Days, What has been done
- Best practices on Chronic Patients and Organizations’ empowerment
- Directive 24/11: the information from the EU Commission
- Directive 24/11: what the Associations recommend to the EU Institution
Read all >