Did you know that you could take #VaccinAction in 2022 and talk to your healthcare professional today?
Vaccinations are effective and important at any age - they protect people, families, societies and healthcare systems.
Diseases such as meningitis, diphtheria, pneumococcal disease, influenza and other vaccine preventable diseases can have serious and potentially long-term consequences.Read more >
Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products revolution & the respect of the patients’ right to access to care: a call to action
In the framework of the European project #VITA and as a follow-up to the training on ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups ACN have launched the call to action ATMPs revolution & the respect of the patients’ right to access to care (for further information download the complete call to action).
Across Europe, a patient who wants to access an ATMPs (a reality of cure for patients suffering from serious diseases who have not yet found a concrete therapeutic answer) may face various obstacles of a social nature: lack of scientific knowledge, lack of regulatory uniformity and transparency, regional inequalities of access, and lack of public funds for this type of therapy.
For this reason, the following organizations have decided to endorse this Call to Action which is aimed at national and European Institutions first, but also at the whole health ecosystem including civic & patient associations, and citizens.Read more >
Cittadinanzattiva/Active Citizenship Network, in the context of the “Active for Young Professionals” program, established two educational partnerships.
The first with John Cabot Universitywas formalized on September 8, 2014 to provide internship opportunities to the university’s students. John Cabot is the main American private university in the heart of Rome for both Italian and international students coming from more than 60 different countries. John Cabot University and Cittadinanzattiva Onlus/Active Citizenship Network both share the common goal to facilitate the intern’s professional choices by providing direct knowledge of the work environment and providing a complete training with appropriate study and work experiences. If you wish to know more about landing a job with an NGO, click here to read the article and click here and here to view the collaboration between ACN and John Cabot University. For further information please read our statement here.Read more >
- #VaccinAction 2022 Campaign
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products revolution & the respect of the patients’ right to access to care: a call to action
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR): a global health threat. What to know to better address it at the local level
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- “Towards the next Council conclusions: which role of adult vaccination?”
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
Read all >