Active Citizenship Network, the European branch of the Italian NGO Cittadinanzattiva, is looking for a maternity-replacement to be based in its Representative Office in Brussels, Belgium. The candidate will be accountable to the Director of European Affairs based in Rome, Italy.
“Active Citizens in Europe advocate for vaccination: encouraging reactions from European Institutions”
I come from Italy where a well-known and widely used popular saying states "we are all adults and vaccinated", meaning that we are all able to speak openly about "taboo" subjects, but also that we do not get easily deceived into believing what’s not true.
Active Citizenship Network, the European branch of the Italian NGO Cittadinanzattiva, promotes the European Patients’ Rights Day as multi-stakeholder event since 2007, and as its Director, I am so honored to celebrate this relevant anniversary at the EU Parliament.
From local to global: the role of the Sine Dolore World Park to enhance the patient's' right to avoid pain through the EU network of manager of good practices on chronic pain
Mariano Votta, Director of Active Citizenship Network
The recent presentation at the European Parliament of the Spanish experience "Sine Dolore World Park", which took place on April 26th thanks to the support of the MEP Rosa Estaràs Ferragut and the collaboration of Active Citizenship Network, represents at the same time a point of arrival and a point of departure for the organizers of the Sine Dolore European Pain Foundation, in particular for “the deus ex machina” Prof. Jordi Moya, to whom the merit of having always believed in this initiative, even in spite of those who have hastily rejected it as: “very nice initiative, made in a beautiful place, but in a context that is too small that has no impact”.
During 2017, the European Institutions, regulatory authorities, companies and the constituency of the energy sector has recognised Cittadinanzattiva Onlus as a main stakeholder in the field of energy at EU level.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >