The European Parliament in plenary session has overwhelmingly approved the Directive about Alternative Dispute Resolution ADR and ODR Regulation that will allow consumers and companies to present EU online disputes arising out of online shopping, thanks to the ODR platform.
Definitely a victory for European consumers, but how important is the reconciliation in the Italian political agenda?
The 7th European Patients' Rights Day will be dedicated to the final principle of the European Charter of Patients' Rights, i.e. the "Right to participate in policy making in the area of health". Active Citizenship Network (ACN) has decided to emphasize it for two reasons....
John Dalli resigned as Commissioner for Health and Consumer Policy in October 2012 following an European Anti-fraud Officereport which claimed that a Maltese lobbyist had approached the tobacco producer Swedish Match and proposed to make use of his contacts with Dalli to fix the EU export ban on chewing tobacco (snus).The report claimed that, while Dalli was not involved, he knew what was going on.
Clinical trials: patients willing to make their data available to benefit other patients.
Less concerned about privacy and much more interested in recovery from illness and solidarity with others, cancer patients in 6 countries are willing to disseminate clinical data about their illness.
This is what happens with clinical trials. Italian privacy legislation (Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003) contributed significantly to ensuring respect for a patient's right to confidentiality, which was vociferously demanded by them and by charters establishing patient rights.
18th of April - VI European Patients' Rights Day: a day initiated, organized and driven by citizens across Europe defending the right to health and equal quality care for all!
Patients and citizens associations are organizing events throughout Europe to celebrate it.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >