The 7th EPRD involved 21 Countries, 40 European and national health-related associations, professionals, healthsystem experts, hospitals and representatives of the European Commission, European Parliament, EESC and national and regional institutions.
You can find here all the material presented.
- the full report;
- the presentation of the main results;
- photos of the event;
- The Conference conclusions;
- all the tweets, photos and statements shared live during the conference
- Paola Testori Coggi, Director General for Health & Consumers, speech on Patients' Rights Day;
- The "10 benefits the EU brings to patients" mentioned by Mrs Testori - Coggi.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >