Active Citizenship Network is participating at the European project “From Citizen Involvement to Policy Impact (U-Impact)” supported by the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union.The project coordinates citizen involvement with the public authorities on national and European level in nine European countries in order to increase the impact of citizen initiatives on the policy making process in the European Union. It is the extension of the Joint Citizen Action for a Stronger, Citizen-Friendly Union (JoiEU).
The representative office to the EU of Cittadinanzattiva and its European branch, Active Citizenship Network, is located on Rue Philippe Le Bon 46, inside the Brussel headquarters of the CIA-Italian Farmers Confederation, on the ground floor.
For Cittadinanzattiva it represents a new and relevant effort. Above all, it shows how important for our work and strategies is the European dimension.
The Secretary General of Cittadinanzattiva will open the ceremony of our office on 12th May from 6 pm onwards.
There will be representatives of the European Institutions, leaders from civic and patient associations from several countries, stakeholders, and Italian and European partners of Cittadinanzattiva and Active Citizenship Network.
The Cittadinanzattiva delegation will be composed of Regional Secretaries, members of the National Board, activists involved in the European politics and colleagues from the headquarters in Rome.
We would appreciate it very much if you would join us at the opening!
Please confirm your participation by registering on: http://brusselsinvitation.eventbrite.it.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >