What can you do?
2. Celebrate the X Edition of the European Patients’ Rights Day 2016 in your Country:
We strongly encourage participants to propose creative and original ideas based on their own experience and needs. We ask you to send us a brief outline of what you plan to organize, so Register your event
Any advice on what you can do here
3. Record a video (max 30’’) with your smartphone, in English or your language, in which you support the European Patients’ Rights Day and explain why it should be instituzionalized for you. Please, the only rule is: conclude your video by saying “Make it official!”.
4. Register your interest to take part in a European meeting to be held in the second half of 2015 on the theme of improving patients’ rights at European level.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >