European Mobility Week. Check out with the online quiz by Active Citizenship Network "What kind of traveler you are?" and discover our initiatives in different European countries.
By plane and train, when I entitled to a refund of the ticket? And if I travel by bus for long-distance? What is meant by multimodal transport? And for carpooling? And yet, by when will be deleted passenger cars powered by traditional fuels? And the old driving licenses?
Involving users in order to improve the mobility and transport services in Europe. Presented in Brussels the result of the project "Mobility, a paradigm of European citizenship"
It was held on 18th December in Brussels the final conference of the project " Mobility , a paradigm of European citizenship", realized thanks to the contribution of the European Commission.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >