Participation and protection: in one word, our mission.
Cittadinanzattiva acts in favour of citizens' rights in a few ways; firstly, it provides them with the best tools to protect themselves by enabling an aware dialogue with institutions: secondly, it carries on information and training programmes and it sets up as well essential alliances and cooperation in order to solve conflicts and promote rights.
For these reasons, Cittadinanzattiva does deeply engage in thorough research, civic information, participation, disclosure and protection fields.
Help us in supporting our activities, there are a lot of ways we can stay by your side.
Download the PDF form here
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >