Each individual has the right to diagnostic or therapeutic programmes tailored as much as possible to his or her personal needs.
The health services must guarantee, to this end, flexible programmes, oriented as much as possible to the individual, making sure that the criteria of economic sustainability does not prevail over the right to health care.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >