Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products revolution & the respect of the patients’ right to access to care: a call to action
In the framework of the European project #VITA and as a follow-up to the training on ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups ACN have launched the call to action ATMPs revolution & the respect of the patients’ right to access to care (for further information download the complete call to action).
Across Europe, a patient who wants to access an ATMPs (a reality of cure for patients suffering from serious diseases who have not yet found a concrete therapeutic answer) may face various obstacles of a social nature: lack of scientific knowledge, lack of regulatory uniformity and transparency, regional inequalities of access, and lack of public funds for this type of therapy.
For this reason, the following organizations have decided to endorse this Call to Action which is aimed at national and European Institutions first, but also at the whole health ecosystem including civic & patient associations, and citizens.Read more >
Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR): a global health threat. What to know to better address it at the local level
Online training seminar in Italian language
TO WATCH THE RECORDING, CLICK HERERead more >
Cittadinanzattiva/Active Citizenship Network, in the context of the “Active for Young Professionals” program, established two educational partnerships.
The first with John Cabot Universitywas formalized on September 8, 2014 to provide internship opportunities to the university’s students. John Cabot is the main American private university in the heart of Rome for both Italian and international students coming from more than 60 different countries. John Cabot University and Cittadinanzattiva Onlus/Active Citizenship Network both share the common goal to facilitate the intern’s professional choices by providing direct knowledge of the work environment and providing a complete training with appropriate study and work experiences. If you wish to know more about landing a job with an NGO, click here to read the article and click here and here to view the collaboration between ACN and John Cabot University. For further information please read our statement here.Read more >
- Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products revolution & the respect of the patients’ right to access to care: a call to action
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR): a global health threat. What to know to better address it at the local level
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- “Towards the next Council conclusions: which role of adult vaccination?”
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
Read all >