An European debate and webinar among Institutions, experts, civic & patient organizations
4th March 2016 - Rome (Italy)
Active Citizenship Network, European branch on the Italian NGO of Cittadinanzattiva, is participating at the European project “From Citizen Involvement to Policy Impact (U-Impact)” supported by the Europe for Citizens Programme of the European Union.
The project coordinates citizen involvement with the public authorities on national and European level in nine European countries (Albania, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Estonia, Italy, Romania, Spain) in order to increase the impact of citizen initiatives on the policy making process in the European Union. In this context ACN will organize a conference in Rome in the first half of 2016 on the topic of “Improving EU Citizens’ Rights in the European Union”. As the topic is very broad, Active Citizenship Network will focus on one of its expertise: strengthening and protecting patients’ rights, as it is officially recognized by the EU Commission-DG Santé in the EU Health Policy Forum as European stakeholder in the fields of public health and healthcare.
1. European Federation of Nurses Associations (EFN) – Belgium
The EFN was established in 1971. The EFN represents 34 National Nurses Associations and its work has an effect on the daily work of 6 million nurses throughout the European Union and Europe. The EFN is the independent voice of the nursing profession and its mission is to strengthen the status and practice of the profession of nursing for the benefit of the health of the citizens and the interests of nurses in the EU & Europe. The EFN is the project coordinator of the ENS4Care Thematic Network. It leads WP1 – Project Coordination and Management of the consortium.
After the presentation to the Senate of our dossier in terms of fuel poverty, "Energy and chronically ill", made with Acquirente Unico, the Authority for Electricity and Gas has shown not only to be able to act very quickly on important issues, but also to carefully consider the "civic" information produced by the associations.Read more >
- ENS4Care: Evidence Based Guidelines for Nurses and Social Care Workers for the deployment of eHealth services
- Improving patients’ rights in the age of the Cross Border Healthcare Directive
- From Citizen Involvement to Policy Impact (U-Impact)
- Collection of good practices & “EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain”
- Active for Young Professionals
- Patient Declaration on Medical Research, Innovation and theGlobal Search for Cures
- Joint Citizen Action for a Stronger, Citizen-Friendly Union (JoiEU)
- THE COMMITMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA FOR MATERNITY AND NATALITY PROTECTION
- European Charter of Active Citizenship
- The Commitment Of Cittadinanzattiva-Active Citizenship Network In The Prevention Of Cerebro And Cardiovascular Diseases
- FUTURE ACTIVE CITIZENS: VOLUNTEERING AS AN EXERCISE OF DEMOCRACY
- Chronic pain: making the invisible visible. European collection of good practices
- EU civic research: collection of good practices on chronic pain
- European Patients’ Rights Days, What has been done
Read all >