The representative office to the EU of Cittadinanzattiva and its European branch, Active Citizenship Network, is located on Rue Philippe Le Bon 46, inside the Brussel headquarters of the CIA-Italian Farmers Confederation, on the ground floor.
For Cittadinanzattiva it represents a new and relevant effort. Above all, it shows how important for our work and strategies is the European dimension.
The Secretary General of Cittadinanzattiva will open the ceremony of our office on 12th May from 6 pm onwards.
There will be representatives of the European Institutions, leaders from civic and patient associations from several countries, stakeholders, and Italian and European partners of Cittadinanzattiva and Active Citizenship Network.
The Cittadinanzattiva delegation will be composed of Regional Secretaries, members of the National Board, activists involved in the European politics and colleagues from the headquarters in Rome.
We would appreciate it very much if you would join us at the opening!
Please confirm your participation by registering on: http://brusselsinvitation.eventbrite.it.
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >