Active Citizenship Network-Cittadinanzattiva is recruiting a part time EU project manager. The successful applicant will represent Active Citizenship Network-Cittadinanzattiva as a consortium partner in European projects - funded by the EU Commission - already in place, as well as supporting the EU team in liaising with the EU Institutions, organizing events, contents and the general management of the job.
Start date: February 2022
Location: Active Citizenship Network-Cittadinanza Representative Office to the EU in Brussels. Flexible arrangements regarding division of working time from home and office are possible.
Required qualities, skills and competences:
- Embraces Active Citizenship Network-Cittadinanzattiva values, ethics and beliefs.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling values and ethical standards.
- Strong diplomatic skills and networking capabilities.
- A team player who shows a high level of responsibility, initiative and commitment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, and to manage a variety of international and external contacts with sensitivity.
- Has a keen eye for detail with the ability to manage multiple activities concurrently, to maintain standards of accuracy under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Results driven and strong motivational acumen.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including ability to convey complex concepts to different stakeholders.
- Possesses sound knowledge of and experience with international relations, with a special focus on SDGs, consumer and health related issues.
- Possesses good knowledge of EU policies and decision-making mechanisms, with a special focus on SDGs, consumer and health related issues.
- Proven professional experience in European project management is essential, other professional experience linked to public affairs is desirable.
- Experience in managing policy development, preferably in the consumer and health sector is a plus.
- Strong ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Mother-tongue level in English; a good knowledge of Italian is desirable and additional European languages an advantage.
- A university degree in law, management, economics, finance or political science is appreciated.
(Last updated: January 2022)
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >