After few years from the first mission of Cittadinanzattiva in Colombia, today we welcome our network "Corporación Tribunal de Derechos" of Cartagena de Indias, Colombia.
It is a new civic subject involved in the protection of citizens' rights as a result of the work of many active citizens of one of the most beautiful city in Latin America, Cartagena, who found in the local institutions and university, the international organizations (ONU) and Cittadinanzattiva a support to their will to be involved in the protection of common goods and public services of their city.
For Cittadinanzattiva, this new member of our Network is a reason of proud and satisfaction and it demonstrates that at the end of a project, the civic involvement and commitment has not stopped.
At the same time, it reflects an important perspective as it a starting point of a continuous commitment beyond the European borders, in another continent.
In fact, when Active Citizenship Network was created, more than 10 years ago, the choice of its name did not want to have any geographic limit, as the rights protection has no borders.
Now, the challenge is to put together our vocation for rights protection and civic participation promotion also in the development international cooperation context, a crucial field for us. The first concrete experiences are extremely encouraging.
Director Active Citizenship Network
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >