- Informal: relationships between the ministry and civic associations/organizations which are based on spontaneous interviews and meetings and most of the time required by the same associations but which do not become a binding force nor a proper intervention. Involvement therefore depends on the willingness of individual associations which decide to "put pressure" to enter the transposition process in the Member States. See the example of Italy.
- Absent or almost absent: are those situations in which the associations, after having forwarded specific requests, have discovered that their institutional partner (Ministers or similar) has dropped the submissions, downplayed the importance of the issue, has not responded or has clearly indicated that the issue is not a priority of the Ministry.
Seven out of twelve associations have begun a more or less formalized form of collaboration with their national institution of reference; this situation gets worse when you consider the number of active and available National Contact Points for citizens: only one has been set up in Latvia, although providing very little information to citizens. In other instances or the associations know little about the issue or have not been involved in the implementation process, or the service still does not offer any services to citizens.
An emblematic example is that the National Contact Point, which should be a top service for citizens, is not involving the associations which could offer both their knowhow and experience.
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >