In Malta the event "European Citizens' Rights, Patients' Rights, Involvement And Cross-Border Care" was organized by the association Malta Health Network last 24th June 2013; Read more.
In Italy, Cittadinanzattiva-Tribunal for Patients Rights promoted on October 24th in Rome the Conference "Treatments without borders: it is now possible?" with the presence of the Italian Ministry of Health. Dowload the Report (Italian version).
In Latvia the association Pacientu Ombuds organized in Riga on October 31st the international conference "Focusing on High Quality of Health Care in Latvia and Europe". Read more.
In Greece, the 2nd Patients in Power Conference, titled "Healthcare Policy in Times of Extreme Austerity" celebrated on November 8th - 9th in Athens, dedicated a special session on "Cost of healthcare services –Challenges of Cross-border healthcare". The Steering Committee of the Conference was led by Κathi Apostolidis, Chair DEDIDIKA-Intergroup Committee for Cancer Patient Rights Advocacy-Vice-President European Cancer Patient Coalition. Read more
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >