Improve the awareness on the importance of vaccination across Europe Project
Leaders and activists engaged in social, civic and patients associations, parents, teachers, health workers, bloggers and popularizers: everyone can commit to disseminate correct scientific information, ready to defend the importance of vaccination from the wave of misinformation that is being spreading for some years.
Active Citizenship Network (ACN), is deeply committed to contribute to raise awareness about the importance of vaccination across Europe and to shift to a common knowledge linked to a life-course vaccination approach: immunization is vital to prevent diseases and protect life.
For this reason in the second half of 2019 ACN has realized:
- a Spot for a social media communication campaign that supports and spread this core messages: “Together, as active and aware citizens, we can protect ourselves, become the champion of your future! “sending a unified, clear and strong message on the importance of vaccination directly from citizens to citizens. Moreover, an informative leaflet in a different language has been produced (you can download them here below on the page).
- with the cooperation of its constituency of national citizens’ organizations in various European countries, hold national focus groups on the specific theme of the life-course immunization approach in the national immunization plan. The aims were finding together proposals and gather impressions, suggestions, advice on that aspect and provide institutional and health care, stakeholders, with the strengths/weaknesses of national policies and plans on life-course - vaccination for each selected country; the common elements or specificities that affect a greater or lower success of this approach in the different countries. Read more about national events!
NEW read the National Reports
Active Citizenship Network promotes a life course immunization approach!
See the Spot in English
The Institute of Patients’ Rights and Health Education promotes a life course immunization approach!
See the Spot in Polish
Download the Leaflet in Polish
Prevent diseases without borders! See the vaccine schedules in all countries of the EU
Immunization throughout the life-course enables adults to age with reduced risk to such vaccine-preventable diseases.
WATCH THE VIDEO OF World Health Organization Western Pacific
The project will be realized thanks to the support of
Read more about the Active Citizenship Network engagement on vaccination
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >