Improve the awareness on the importance of vaccination across Europe Project
Leaders and activists engaged in social, civic and patients associations, parents, teachers, health workers, bloggers and popularizers: everyone can commit to disseminate correct scientific information, ready to defend the importance of vaccination from the wave of misinformation that is being spreading for some years.
Active Citizenship Network (ACN), is deeply committed to contribute to raise awareness about the importance of vaccination across Europe and to shift to a common knowledge linked to a life-course vaccination approach: immunization is vital to prevent diseases and protect life.
For this reason in the second half of 2019 ACN has realized:
- a Spot for a social media communication campaign that supports and spread this core messages: “Together, as active and aware citizens, we can protect ourselves, become the champion of your future! “sending a unified, clear and strong message on the importance of vaccination directly from citizens to citizens. Moreover, an informative leaflet in a different language has been produced (you can download them here below on the page).
- with the cooperation of its constituency of national citizens’ organizations in various European countries, hold national focus groups on the specific theme of the life-course immunization approach in the national immunization plan. The aims were finding together proposals and gather impressions, suggestions, advice on that aspect and provide institutional and health care, stakeholders, with the strengths/weaknesses of national policies and plans on life-course - vaccination for each selected country; the common elements or specificities that affect a greater or lower success of this approach in the different countries. Read more about national events!
NEW read the National Reports
Active Citizenship Network promotes a life course immunization approach!
See the Spot in English
The Institute of Patients’ Rights and Health Education promotes a life course immunization approach!
See the Spot in Polish
Download the Leaflet in Polish
Prevent diseases without borders! See the vaccine schedules in all countries of the EU
Immunization throughout the life-course enables adults to age with reduced risk to such vaccine-preventable diseases.
WATCH THE VIDEO OF World Health Organization Western Pacific
The project will be realized thanks to the support of
Read more about the Active Citizenship Network engagement on vaccination
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >