The second European Patiens' Rights Day, promoted by Active Citizenship Network and its partners,was celebrated on 18th of April 2008 with national and local events.
The Charter was translated in 16 languages and informative pamphlets and posters were handed out in all events along with staples in support of the official recognition of the European Patiens' Rights Day.
In addition a European conference, promoted by Active Citizenship Network in collaboration with Europa Donna Slovenia was organized with some 120 participants.
The conference took place in Gorizia. All of these activities received the patronage of the European Parliament, the European Commissioner Androulla Vassilliou and European Economic and Social Committee.
Place: Gorizia, Italy
Under the patronage of:
- European Parliament
- European Economic and Social Committee
- Androulla Vassiliou, Member of the European Commission
- European Commission Representation in Italy
With the support of: Fondazione MSD, Medtronic Foundation, Pharma, Roche
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >