Active Citizenship Network launched the second edition of the bi- annual research-project at the European level “EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain - Collection of good practices” with the aim to highlight existing good practices in several European countries in terms of struggle against pain.
In particular, this second edition allows us to expand the “agora” of operators of good practices on pain, encouraging the exchange of experiences among health professionals, healthcare providers, Institutions, civic associations and patient advocacy groups.
Aims of the project
- Giving continuity to the successful collection of good practices “EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain - Collection of good practices” - First Edition.
- Enriching European and national experiences, expertise, data and benchmarking on chronic pain.
- Fostering the multi-stakeholder platform of operators of good practices on pain, created in the last years of ACN’ projects on chronic pain, at European and national level.
The Application period has finished! It was open from June 2018 to April 2019. The participants entered a good practice by completing an on-line form. The award was open to any healthcare stakeholder: patients’ associations, health professionals, private and public hospitals, universities, etc.
The types of good practice to be identified has been classified as follows:
- Patients’ empowerment
- Clinical practices
- Professional education
Read more in the Guidelines 2018-2019
There will be 4 prizes –one project in each category- allocated by the Jury (see below the members) to the 4 best submissions
The winners will be offered the opportunity to share their projects in a public meeting pain related
and a Publication in English in a suitable journal.
The award ceremony has been celebrated in Brussels on 6th November 2019 during a welcome reception which took place in the Concert Noble. The event has been realized in the framework of the SIP Symposium 2019. See the detailed programme of the event and all the presentations
“EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain - Collection of good practices” - First Edition.
The Engagement of Cittadinanzattiva in the Fight against Useless Pain
Good practice: the policy of Cittadinanzattiva
Active Citizenship Network is responsible for the scientific design and contents of this Project, that has been realized with the financial and non-financial support of
The Jury of the Prize is composed by the following project partners:
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >