National Civic consultations on the life-course immunization across Europe”
ACN, thanks to the work and cooperation of its constituency of national citizens’ organizations in various European countries, brought together around the table different key people about the theme of vaccination: leaders of civic and patients association, healthcare professionals, policymakers and other stakeholders involved in each country in the administration of vaccines (these might also include representatives of the education system -for vaccination in schools- and unions/employers- for vaccination in the workplace).
They hold 3 national focus group on the specific theme of “the life-course immunization approach in the national immunization plan”, in order to make an exchange of information on how the national immunization plan is organized in that country. The aims was find together proposals and gather impressions, suggestions, advices on that aspect and provide institutional and health care stakeholders with: the strengths/weaknesses of national policies and plans on life course - vaccination for each selected country; the common elements or specificities that affect a greater or lower success of this approach in the different countries.
The first 3 Countries involved are Hungary, Poland, Spain with the respective associations: Vedem Civilian for Vaccination, Institute of Patients’ Rights and Health Education, Foro Español de Pacientes and the Asociación Española contra la Meningitis.
After each meeting a brief national report for each country, has been produced, with opinions, suggestions and concrete proposals on the state of the art of national policies regarding life- long approach to vaccination.
NEW read the National Reports:
- Madrid, Spain - 26th November 2019, Real Academia Nacional de Medicina see the leaflet with all the details
- Budapest, Hungary – 9th December 2019, National Institute of Public Health
- Varsavia, Poland - 12th December 2019, National Aids Centre
The project will be realized thanks to the support of
Read more about the Active Citizenship Network engagement on vaccination
- Community PRO (Participation Resilience Organizing)
- ATMPs revolution: empowering leaders of EU civic and patients’ advocacy groups
- ENGAGE – Engage Society for Risk Awareness and Resilience
- EUROPEAN PATIENTS’ RIGHTS DAY 2022
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- AMR Patient Alliance – developing educational repository for patient and caregiver awareness of drug resistant infections
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- NIGHTINGALE - Novel Integrated Toolkit for Enhanced Pre-Hospital Life Support and Triage in Challenging and Large and Demanding Emergencies
- The successful experience of Polart Circle
Read all >