Active Citizenship Network is glad to launch the third edition of its bi- annual project at the European level “EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain - Collection of good practices” with the aim to highlight existing good practices in several European countries in terms of struggle against pain.
This third edition allows us to continuing expanding the “agora” of operators of good practices on pain, encouraging the exchange of experiences among health professionals, healthcare providers, Institutions, civic associations, and patient advocacy groups.
Exceptionally, for this edition, the Prize recognizes also outstanding initiatives that have been put in place, modified, or updated to face and mitigate the COVID – 19 pandemic consequences on chronic pain patients’ life.
Aims of the project
- Giving continuity to the previous successful collections of good practices: “European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain - Collecting Good Practices" First Edition and Second Edition.
- Enriching European and national experiences, expertise, data and benchmarking on chronic pain.
- Fostering the multi-stakeholder platform of operators of good practices on pain, created in the last years of ACN’ projects on chronic pain, at European and national level.
THE APPLICATION PERIOD IS OPEN!!! THE PARTICIPANTS CAN ENTER A GOOD PRACTICE BY COMPLETING THIS FORM.
Before to start Read the Guidelines 2020-2021
The award is open to any healthcare stakeholder: patients’ associations, health professionals, private and public hospitals, universities, etc., also from extra UE countries.
The types of good practice to be identified has been classified in the following categories:
- Patients’ empowerment
- Clinical practices
- Professional education
Exceptionally, for this edition, the Prize recognizes also outstanding initiatives that have been put in place, modified, or updated to face and mitigate the COVID – 19 pandemic consequences on chronic pain patients’ life and healthcare services.
There will be one prize in each category, allocated by the Jury (see below the members) to the best submissions.
The winners will be offered the opportunity to share their projects during the Award ceremony, a public European meeting pain-related, and a Publication in English in a suitable journal.
All the gathered good practices will be collected in a Final Report like this one produced in the last edition:
For more information, please contact Daniela Quaggia:
“EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain - Collection of good practices” - First Edition.
“EU Civic Prize on Chronic Pain - Collection of good practices” - Second Edition.
The Engagement of Cittadinanzattiva in the Fight against Useless Pain
Good practice: the policy of Cittadinanzattiva
The Jury of the Prize is composed by the following project partners:
- Informative campaign on IT Law 38/2010: “WERE NOT BORN TO SUFFER”
- The active role of citizens in the evaluation process: methods, impact and prospects of Civic Evaluation in Italy
- European Civic Prize on Chronic Pain Collecting Good Practices - III edition 2020-2021
- European Pillar of Social Rights & the commitment of Cittadinanzattiva
- Joined For Vaccination: speakers list
- European Pillar of Social Rights & chronic pain
- Joined For Vaccination: addressing Vaccine Hesitancy and Increasing Uptake in EU. A Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- European Pillar of Social Rights & COVID-19 emergency
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition (PEMeC) Aliança Euro-Mediterrânica da Dor
- European Pillar of Social Rights & childcare and support for minors
- National consultations: European active citizens for vaccination - 2019
- The role of the European Pillar of Social Rights ambassadors
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP
- THE ENGAGEMENT OF CITTADINANZATTIVA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- The involvement of Active Citizenship Network in SIP SYMPOSIUM 2019
Read all >