Why are those living in poverty less likely to be vaccinated? Business Fights Poverty is working with MSD to better understand the links between immunisation and poverty in 5 European countries: France, Spain, Italy, Germany and the UK. Active Citizenship has been invited in the panel. To know more about the live written panel discussion to explore how we can advance #VaccineEquity in Europe at 3pm GMT for free, click here.
Here you are the great lineup of academics, community networks, NGOs and business, with expertise across Europe:
1. Gustav Ando, Managing Director, Healthcare Economics and Market Access, GlobalData Plc
2. Alison Crawshaw, PhD Candidate in Migrant Health and Participatory Research, St George's, University of London
3. Rachel Eagan, Researcher, The Vaccine Confidence Project, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, U. of London
4. Ciara O'Rourke, Global Public Policy Director – Vaccination Confidence & Equity, MSD
5. Stefan Swartling Peterson, Health Expert Advisor, Swedish Committee, UNICEF Sweden.
6. Ignacio Peña Ruiz, Director, Salud entre Culturas, Asociación para el Estudio de Enfermedades Infecciosas (Spain)
7. Marium Qaiser, Global Health Strategist & Policy Consultant
8. Ramazan Salman, Executive Director, Ethno Medical Centre, (Germany)
9. Natalina Sutton, Public Health Programme Officer, Southwark Council, London
10. Jaime Jesus Pérez Martín, President of the Spanish Association of Vaccination Regional General VP on Prevention, Health Promotion and Addictions in Murcia, Spain
11. Mariano Votta, Director, Active Citizenship Network (EU)
12. Alice Allan, Collaboration Director, Business Fights Poverty (Moderator)