2.Right to perform advocacy activities
Citizens have the right to perform activities for the protection of rights in the area of health care, and in particular:
- The right to the free circulation of persons and information in public and private health services, within the bounds of respect for privacy rights;
- The right to carry out auditing and verification activities in order to measure the effective respect for the rights of citizens in the health care system;
- The right to perform activities to prevent violation of rights in the field of health care;
- The right to directly intervene in situations of violation or inadequate protection of rights;
- The right to submit information and proposals, and the consequent obligation, on the part of the authorities responsible for the administration of public and private health services, to consider them and reply;
- The right to public dialogue with public and private health authorities.